9 Days – Experience The Glorious Bike Ride in North of Pakistan
When: 20th June 2020
Duration: 9 Days
Highlights: Wander lusting on Karakoram Highway, Bike Adventure & Photography.
This tour is for the people who seek bike adventure or thrill in Northern Pakistan, It’s a mixture of Culture and History along with Mountainous Beauty.
𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 Lahore/ Islamabad
𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭: Lahore/ Islamabad
- Lulusar Lake
- Babusar top
- Nanga Parbat view point
- Karakoram Highway
- Rakaposhi view Point
- Altit fort
- Eagle nest
- Hoppar valley
- Passu cones
- Borith Lake
- Attabad Lake
- Hussaini Bridge
- Sost(Last settled village of Pakistan before china border)
- Pak-China Border( Khunjerab Pass-16000feet)
- Faisal mosque
- Lok virsa
- Hill top Restaurant
Day - 1
- Arrival at Islamabad Airport and transfers to Hotel.
Day - 2
- After Breakfast you will get your bikes and start ride towards Naran or Besham According to the riding month and there will be several stop for photography.
- Lunch will be at local restaurant on the way.
- Continue riding towards destination. If time permits off-roading to Lake Saif-ul-Malook, only 9 km one way from Naran.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel for the dinner and overnight.
- 270 KM.
- 7-8 Hours.
★ Road condition: Sealed
Day - 3
- Breakfast will be served early Morning and you will start your journey towards Hunza via Babusar Pass or Chilas Route. Babusar pass is on the elevation of 14000ft and you will feel the temperature difference when you will descend from Babusar pass temperature change will be so quick from cold. We will join Karakoram Highway and continue our journey.
- Stop at local restaurant for Lunch.
- Stop at Hot Springs for Pictures.
- Stop at Nanga Parbat View point for Pictures.
- Stop at 3 mountain ranges junction point for pictures.
- Arrival at Hunza transfers to hotel and overnight stay.
- 350 KM.
- 8-10 Hours.
Day - 4
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Visit of Altit Fort.
- Ride towards Eagle Nest Point Short stop of 30 min for Photography.
- Ride towards Sost on the way short stop at Attabad Lake, Hussaini Bridge and Visit of Borith Lake and mighty Passu Cathedrals.
- Overnight stay at Passu.
- 91 KM.
- 2-3 Hours.
Day - 5
- Breakfast will be served in Hotel.
- After breakfast you will start riding towards one of the world’s highest road crossing border at altitude of 16000ft between Pakistan and China, stopover for 30 min and ride back to Hunza for overnight stay.
- 261 KM.
- 7-8 Hours.
Day - 6
- After breakfast start riding towards Hoppar and spend some time in Nagar valley and Hoppar village and visit Hoppar village (Optional).
- Next we will departure for Gilgit and on the way stop at Rakaposhi View Point for lunch and then continue journey for Gilgit.
- Evening time is free for those who want to do shopping in Gilgit which is famous for dry fruits.
- Overnight stay in Gilgit.
- Hunza- Hoppar – Gilgit.
- 130 KM.
- 4-5 Hours.
Day - 7
- After breakfast we will start our journey back to Naran/Besham where we have night stopover.
- Gilgit - Naran/Besham.
- 249 KM.
- 8-9 Hours.
Day - 8
- We will do our breakfast at Naran bazar and continue our journey for Islamabad and Arrive at Islamabad by evening for overnight stay.
- Naran/Besham – Islamabad.
- 270 KM.
- 7-8 Hours.
Day - 9
- Early Morning Breakfast.
- Visit of famous Faisal Mosque.
- Visit of Margala Hills and Daman e Koh.
- Free time for shopping in Super Market and after shopping drop at Airport
- Drop at Airport
End of Tour
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫:-
✓ Letter of Invitation for Visa.
✓ Accommodation 2P Shared.
✓ A/C Transportation.
✓ Meals (Breakfast, Dinner).
✓ Service of Tour Guide.
✓ Tolls and Taxes.
✓ Tickets of National Parks and Forts.
✓ Special Dinner at Hilltop Restaurant.
✓ Airport Pick & Drop.
✓ Hotel Transfers.
✓ Bikes Suzuki GS150
𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 :-
✘ Anything not mentioned above.
✘ Any sort of Personal Expenses.
✘ Extra due to Road Blocks or any other & Natural Disaster.
✘ Tips for Driver and Guide (3 USD per day).
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠:
★ Day Bag
★ Sun Block
★ Sun Glasses
★ Warm clothes
★ Personal Medicines
Company Account Title: Adventure planners Pakistan
Bank: Bank Islami
Account No : 3047-54260060001
Branch code : 3047
IBAN : PK70BKIP0304754260060001
SWIFT code: BKIPPKKA
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭:
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡: +𝟗𝟐 𝟑𝟑𝟐 𝟗𝟎𝟕𝟐𝟗𝟐𝟐
𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐧 Ahsan: +𝟗𝟐 𝟑𝟎𝟏 𝟖𝟓𝟖𝟓𝟎𝟖𝟗
- Bike Adventure